Hey, It's Posy here! Imade this blog to post all the things that make me happy in life. All my passions. Enjoy.
Next book to readIt’s about a woman who gets locked up by her husband in room with yellow wallpaper, she starts imagining other women trapped in the patterns of the yellow wallpaper, and slowly she goes crazy from loneliness and paranoia.
- Recovery has been well, I have stitches no more, but there are still a couple of scabs that need to heal. That’s why I need to use that stupid cream every night. But it’s ok…
- Just yesterday I’m starting a new working out routine I made. Yesterday I ran 1.5 km, surrounding the chanel and when I got home did a couple of excercises more.
- I was the highest score in the FCE test (of course it wasn’t official, just a trial, but anyways, scoring 100 in the writing section and being called “Exceptional” several times by my Literature teacher felt amazing…a real boost to my self steem.
- As for Ethan, he’s a douche and that’s all I have to say about him.
- Oh, and my little cousin is living with us now because he’s in his first year of university and he lives in my hometown, which is a small town with all the emotion and glamour a small town has (sarcasm, of course)…so he came to study here..
…I already made him a brony. (oops?)
- Now that I touched that topic….I discovered the existence of Neon Lights (who I ship with Vynil with a great passion) and Wild Fire…I can’t believe I’m so stupid and never knew her, I never knew it was Sibsy!
Yeah, I’m that dumb, but an exceptional dumb, nonethess
- I still don’t have a school yet. I miss having a class, a bunch of kiddos, a stupid guide teacher bossing me around…the stress of college tasks and reflections, GOD I miss all that.
I need a school pronto.
I guess that’s all, folks.
Stay tuned for more of my petty life